This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temp to Perm|
|Area||Melton Mowbray, Leciestershire|
|Sector||Industrial - Warehouse LabourerIndustrial - Management|
|Salary||£15 PER HOUR|
- Immediate vacancy currently exist for Warehouse Supervisor based at our clients purpose built site in Leicestershire.
- Shift - 8am-5pm. Must have own transport.
- Strong commitment to customer care / Excellent Interpersonal communication skills / Man Management
- Good customer relationship / Ability to work under high pressure / Flexibility / Concern for confidentiality
- Computer literacy in MS Packages and functionality of MRP systems
- Understanding of Commercial terms
- A minimum of 3 years warehouse experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role .
- Create a fully operational customer orientated KS Warehouse, ensuring continuous availability of stock and ensure that correct products reach the customer in the shortest time possible,
- Provide efficient organisational support to effectively maintain a clean, tidy and well-organised warehouse at all times.
- Plan and control stocktaking in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage and control stock movement, including receipts.
- Maintain high standards of stores control in accordance with company procedures
- Handle all Receiving and Delivery queries from customers/suppliers and KS employees
- Enabling a seamless link between order processing, sales support and operations in order to facilitate an efficient company wide stock management process
- Champion continuous improvement of the warehouse.
- Managing stock items and ensure they are stored in a safe environment in line with legislative and business requirements.
- Liaising with the Sales Support team to ensure the ordering of consumables in line with Company SLA's.
- Perform weekly cycle counts and report anomalies to both the Operations and Sales support teams.
- Liaison with the commercial team (project managers) to ensure no delays on arrival of stock.
- Identify constraints and bottlenecks in the warehouse and implement improvements to the process in line with operational and legislative requirements
- Checking of incoming deliveries and ensuring all items received are in good order and the correct documentation is present.
- Responsibility of the stock management system.
- Participating in a team meetings with procurement and special projects.
- Participate in the implementation of more sophisticated Sales Order and MRP software by the Company.
- Incorporating ways and means of further supporting the Commercial, Project Management and Sales Support colleagues with stock
- Liaison with project managers to fully understand the requirements for bought out components from suppliers
- Participate in Quality Assurance audits as and when required maintaining the ISO;9001 standard in the stores.
- Ensure that the despatch area operates efficiently
- Management of delivery schedules for driver
- Perform ancillary duties as and when required.
- Accurate record keeping both electronically and manually
- Any delivery anomalies to be captured and resolved immediately
- The correct filing of delivery notes and PO's .
- Time flagging of any supply issue or delays
Expected start date: 01/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent